Here is some important information on how your Benevolent Fund helps fellow members and one day could help you:
- Last year the Benevolent Fund allocated in excess of £75,000 in support for PGA Members.
- The fund is not exclusively for older members but for all ages.
- Over recent years the Benevolent Fund has supported many members with terminal diseases and both mental and physical illnesses including; Cancer, Stroke, Heart Attack, Motor Neurone Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- The Fund also supports families of PGA members and has assisted those in need with funeral costs.
Should you wish to adjust your donation to the Benevolent Fund please choose one of the following options:
- If paying by direct debit please call the Membership Department on (+44) (0)1675 470333 before 18th September 2019
- When paying online via the Members Area of PGA.info you can adjust your donation at the time of payment
- Telephone the Membership Department on (00 44) (0)1675 470333
- Send a cheque made payable to The Professional Golfers’ Association Limited, to PGA National Headquarters
To allow The Professional Golfers’ Association to treat donations to the Benevolent Fund as a Gift Aid Donation please click here to download the Gift Aid Declaration form.