The PGA in England (South) has once more teed up three days of late autumn sunshine and world class golf courses for the Valderrama PGA Pro-Am in November.
The three tournament rounds encompass the first day at La Reserva, then onto the iconic Ryder Cup venue Valderrama, and finally La Finca Cortesin. PGA Professionals and teams of three amateurs are offered a unique and memorable golfing getaway to end the 2020 season in grand style.
The team entry package is £1,385 per amateur (FOC for the Pro) and includes:
- Four nights with two people sharing a twin room on a B&B basis at the five star Gran Hotel Elba Estepona.
- A Welcome drinks reception, a prize giving drinks reception, and a £4,000 prize fund.
- Three Pro-Am tournament rounds with buggies included at Finca Cortesin and La Reserva.
- Range balls, and car hire per team.
- Excellent amateur prizes and on-site PGA and Golf Escapes representatives.
This is strictly limited to 10 teams and the £500 deposit must be paid by the end of February to confirm entry. Please e-mail your initial interest to Mike Bryant at Golf Escapes on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01342 811 777 for further information. For entry forms, go to https://pgagbi.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/pgagbi20/event/pgagbi20877/index.htm?