Director of Golf – Balcarrick Golf Club
Balcarrick Golf Club is looking for a PGA Professional to take on the management, promotion and development of the club. The role will include the operation of the Pro Shop and the administration of the club.
Balcarrick is a members’ club, located in the Donabate peninsula, close to Dublin airport and Dublin city. The club was established in 1992 and offers a high quality 18-hole course, clubhouse, pro shop, an indoor swing studio and a practice ground including a short game area and putting green.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Management and administration of the club
● Development and implementation of marketing campaigns to increase revenue
● Operation of the Pro Shop, including golf retail business, equipment repair, custom fitting and front of house services
● Delivery of golf tuition including initiatives aimed at recruitment and retention of members and development of a Junior section
● Administration of competitions
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity to partner with an ambitious club, eager to enhance its offering and exploit its potential, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date is Tuesday 29th October. The club will provide further information in confidence to interested, qualified applicants and seek detailed proposals.
PGA Professional – Dun Laoghaire Golf Club
Dun Laoghaire Golf Club, venue of the Curtis Cup in 2016, is located on the border of counties Dublin and Wicklow and only five minutes from the M11. The Club has a thriving membership of 1600 members and boasts 27 holes, a 13 bay driving range, short game practice area, a gym and an Academy building which offers a terrific opportunity for year round coaching and a excellently located Pro Shop.
The position of Dun Laoghaire Golf Club Professional is being offered on a retained basis with a service level agreement, working closely with the General Manager and supporting the golf committees.
The role will involve:
● Developing tuition programmes to suit the various needs of the Club members and teams, while growing Junior participation
● Operating an appropriately stocked golf shop, providing expert advice, high quality custom fitting and club repair service
● Delivering a high level of support in golf operations
● Becoming an effective partner to the club management team
● Working in partnership with the Club to help maintain Dun Laoghaire Golf Club’s premier Golfing status
The Person will have:
● Drive and charisma to succeed, and be a key player in the future of the Club
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Class AA PGA membership or higher
● A track record of continuous personal and professional development.
● A Comprehensive knowledge of the rules of golf
Please submit a covering letter highlighting your motivation for the role, your past successes, your relevant experience and reasons why you should be considered for this role in one of Ireland’s leading Golf Clubs, along with an up-to-date CV to Justin Lowry email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 25th October
PGA Assistant Professional – Portstewart Golf Club
Portstewart Golf Club are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Qualified Assistant Professional. This is a superb opportunity to work at a highly acclaimed private Members’ Club and DDF Irish Open venue.
The successful applicant will have a passion for golf and retail, be enthusiastic, flexible, good communicator, team player, with excellent organisational skills.
The individual should be competent in operating computer systems, be able to build relationships with customers, Members & Visitors alike and assist in coaching. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on all available job opportunities CLICK HERE