Running from the June 3-9, the annual campaign which empowers coaches and the general public to celebrate great coaching will this year send a strong message that explains why it makes sense to support and invest in coaches.
The PGA is working with UK Coaching to support Coaching Week and we want PGA Members to support the campaign. Doing so will help you raise the profile of your work and inspire coach learning.
Here’s how you can make Coaching Week your own:
- Make and share your club’s #greatcoachingpledge.
- Make your own pledges, display them on your notice board and share them on social media.
- Display the We’re Committed to the #GreatCoaching Principles Poster on your notice board at your golf facility.
- Hand out the Why Coaching? Leaflet and the Ways to Improve Your Child’s Experience of Coaching Leaflet to your members.
- Share stories about coaches who are making a difference.
- Host a mini event during Coaching Week to showcase and celebrate #greatcoaching. Don’t forget to submit it to UK Coaching.
- Remember, to post a picture of your event or display on social media using #CoachingWeek #GreatCoaching.
Further information regarding Coaching Week and how you can get involved can be found on the ukcoaching.org/coachingweek