#WeLoveGolf is The PGA’s golf development campaign. It focuses on encouraging more women, girls and families to play the game and connects them to PGA members. All Members can take part in the campaign.
We have engaged with members across the world to discover what makes a successful women’s programme – these case studies can be found on The PGA website. In addition to the case studies, we are developing a guide to help Members successfully recruit and retain women, and this will be available shortly.
The hub of the campaign is the #WeLoveGolf Facebook page – a place where we share stories and insights as well as connecting PGA Members and female golfers. We have also launched dedicated Twitter and Instagram accounts to help with the PR drive @WeLoveGolfPGA
How can I get involved?
- Visit, like and connect with the Facebook page (facebook.com/WeLoveGolfPGA).
- Share #WeLoveGolf content with your golfers and encourage them to follow the pages.
- Follow the #WeLoveGolf Twitter and Instagram accounts (@WeLoveGolf PGA).
- Use the hashtag #WeLoveGolf in any of your own social media posts.
- Use the We Love Golf logo in any promotion you’re doing.
- Share your success stories with us by emailing WeLoveGolf@pga.org.uk
- Use the We Love Golf boards to take photos of you and your golfers and share on social media using #WeLoveGolf